Monday, April 6, 2009

My LS blog...

Well, as Gavadel suggested, I have decided to give maintaining a Lost Souls blog a try. My personal prediction is that I will get to five or six postings and probably forget all about this, but we'll see how that goes.

News about my characters... Porphyria got kicked out of Spearmaidens, so I popped her into the Chosen of Vashanka (mostly for the combat spec access, since ELF don't get that much, and the stat boosts from the storm amulet aren't all that impressive...), and am thinking of putting her in the Weapons of Vengeance, as well.

I'm also still looking for a few people to get together with me to get a regular group of witches together... There was some interest expressed, but that petered out pretty quickly. For my part, I'm starting to really enjoy my Maleficus. They're certainly different from anything else I've played on the MUD before. Anyhow, if you're interested in making a witch and doing some sort of adventuring party/regular grouping thing, let me know on the MUD, and I'll do what I can in order to help you get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment